1) Drain a can of Garbanzo Bean/Chickpeas and put them into a pot
2) Cover with Vinegar and bring it to a boil - Let boil for about 1 minute, then turn off heat and let them sit for 40 minutes
4) Drain the Chickpeas & put them into a roasting dish or baking sheet
5) Toss with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
6) Put in the oven at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes (depending on your oven they may finish quicker)
You will not believe the delicious salt & vinegar taste! You will probably eat them all at once, but if you don't, just put the leftovers in a ziplock bag and save for later.
On another note - you can still use DISCOUNT CODE "Postcard2012"" to receive 25% OFF on any order from my boutique: www.InspiredByFelicity.com
You can also go to our Facebook Page to enter our "Share it to Win it" Giveaway!